Eleanor "Elle" Rose Harris is a witch, and one of the main characters and deuteragonist in The Broken Series. Eleanor is best friends with Amberly Wise, Ophelia Ross, Celesta Smith, and Amelia Carter. She is the daughter of Cynthia Harris, and the late Brent Nelson. She is also the older sister of Fred Harris.
Eleanor is a member of the Harris Family and Nelson Family. She is also a descendant of the Carp Family and the Hathaway Family.
Eleanor Rose Harris was born on February 25, 1995 to Cynthia Harris and Brent Nelson. Her parents never married, though it was unknown as to why, since they had Elle, and later, her brother Fred who was born five years later. Elle's last name stayed as her mother's, since Cynthia and Brent wanted to keep the Harris name going, since Cynthia's siblings never had any kids, and the Harris name, was actually a powerful witch bloodline, Brent was just a human, while Elle's mother was a witch, but had her powers removed while she was pregnant with Elle by her own family, for being with a human. Since the Harris family saw humans as lower beings, though Elle's uncle Rob, turned his back on witchcraft. Though even if Cynthia vanquished her magic, it was still there, just inactive, so therefore, her children, when they turn 18, would become witches as well. When Elle was 11, her father died in a car crash. She is currently attending Franklin High School in Seaside, California.
The Broken Series
To be edited.
Elle has pale light skin, long wavy platinum blond hair, that hangs to her mid back. She has blue, almost grey eyes, which are round and wide, always filled with wonderment. She is pretty with an heart shaped face with high cheek bones. She has a slim figure, and stands at 5'6" feet. She usually wears her hair in a messy burn, or cascaded over her shoulders down her back. She usually wears blouses with jeans, or dresses with long sleeved cardigans. She seems to love wearing wedged heels. Make-up wise, Elle usually wears just mascara, or no makeup at all.
As a human, Elle was like the girl next door, she was bright, and loved to help those in need. She was the smartest of her class, and hoped to go to college and become something big. She was deeply saddened when she lost her father, but stayed strong for her mother and younger brother. She was described as being submissive, and easily manipulated, but when it came to scholastic activities, she was very headstrong and blunt.
- Channeling - The act of invoking or summoning extra forms of energy by focusing on external forces.
- Elemental Control - The act of controlling and manipulating the elements of air, earth, fire, and water.
- Spell Casting - The act of changing and controlling events through the use of charms, hexes, rituals, etc.
- Telekinesis - The act of controlling and manipulating the movement of objects and persons through mental influence.
- Pain Infliction - The power to create excruciating migraines through supernatural means.
- Witches Brew - The act of brewing and concocting magical potions..
- Ability to know Relationship Ties Between Two or More People - by looking at two people, witches and or hybrids can detect how strong the relationship ties are between them, either if they are friends, together, or allies. Only the strongest and wisest witches can detect family bonds, though the two people have to know they are related.
Till Darkness Falls
- Prologue (Does Not Appear)
- Sins of the Past (Does Not Appear)
- The Reckoning (Does Not Appear)
- Forgotten (Does Not Appear)
- The Glimpse (Does Not Appear)
- Trails of Magic (Appeared)
- Broken Shards (Seen/Mentioned)
- Know Thy Enemy (Mentioned)
- Chapter 8 (N/A)
- Chapter 9 (N/A)