Miranda Moone (née Hathaway) is a major recurring character in The Broken Series. She is the mother of Celesta Moone and the wife if Jeff Moone. She is the adopted daughter of Mason Hathaway and Esther Marino, who were in fact her biological mother's cousins. She is the biological daughter of Lydia Hathaway. Along with her husband, she is a member of the Hathaway Coven.
Miranda is a member of the Hathaway Family, and the Archer Family. She is also a member of the Moone Family through her marriage to Jeffery.
Miranda Hathaway was born on August 1, 1970 to Lydia Hathaway, and William Archer, who was never aware of her being born. Her mother later, at the request of her father, was given to Mason and Esther, her cousin, who could not conceive a child. In high school, as a senior, she met Laura Pearson, later Ross, and the two, became best friends, seeing they had a resemblance to each other, never gave it much thought. She graduated high school, and married Jeff Moone, who was also a witch and joined the coven, so did Laura's husband Samuel. She got pregnant around the same time Laura did, who was much younger then her. Their daughters became best friends, and close as sisters.
The Broken Series Edit
Miranda was a very beautiful woman, standing at 5'10", with medium length dark brown, almost black hair. Like her father, she inherited his light blue eyes. Though normally women of the Hathaway Family would usually have their distinctive pale green. Her daughter Celesta inherited her blue eyes and dark brown hair. She usually always favored jeans and blouses, with her brown leather jacket she would wear quite often.
Witch Abilities Edit
- Channeling - The act of invoking or summoning extra forms of energy by focusing on external forces.
- Elemental Control - The act of controlling and manipulating the elements of air, earth, fire, and water.
- Spell Casting - The act of changing and controlling events through the use of charms, hexes, rituals, etc.
- Telekinesis - The act of controlling and manipulating the movement of objects and persons through mental influence.
- Pain Infliction - The power to create excruciating migraines through supernatural means.
- Witches Brew - The act of brewing and concocting magical potions.
- Ability to know Relationship Ties Between Two or More People -by looking at two people, witches and or hybrids can detect how strong the relationship ties are between them, either if they are friends, together, or allies. Only the strongest and wisest witches can detect family bonds, though the two people have to know they are related.
- Invisibility - only used and seen by Miranda, she can turn invisible, and it's unknown if you can hear or smell those who are invisible.