|“||"You want me to let her go? After what she fucking did!"||”|
Sheldon Pierce is a werewolf and one of the main characters and a tritagonist in The Broken Series. He is the son of Andrew Pierce, and the late Aria Pierce. He is best friends with Scott Anderson, Eddie Duell, and Ophelia Ross, and close friends with Amberly and Eleanor. He is also currently in a relationship with Celesta Smith.
Sheldon is a member of the Pierce Family.
Sheldon was born on June 8, 1994 to Andrew Pierce and Aria Pierce. In April of 2005, when Sheldon was 10 years old, his mother Anna was brutally killed by Seana Kane. His father had a meeting held to take action into the killings of their pack members, Andrew had enlisted the help of Scott Anderson, along with Samuel Ross. During the night, the van Aria and Sheldon were in broke down, though the Ross family were nearby and stopped to pick them up. Sheldon and Allison Ross met for the first time, and during the meeting, they had played Monopoly together. During the meeting, Seana and other vampires attacked, killing the remaining members of Andrew's pack. Aria had tried to get Sheldon and Ally to safety, though Seana found them, brutally killing Aria in front of Sheldon and Ally. Seana then attacked Ally, then realized she was human, though she was actually a witch with untapped magic. Scott intervened, attacking Seana, letting Sheldon and Ally escape. Though, due to the amount of grief that raged through Sheldon, it caused his werewolf gene to activate for the first time, something that shouldn't of happened till his mid-teens. He thought Ally was Seana, and attempted to kill her, till Andrew restrained his son. Andrew and Scott spent years trying to track Seana, she had gotten away, Scott had came back to heal Ally from her wounds inflicted by Sheldon. After Aria's death, Andrew distanced himself from his son emotionally, bringing Scott and Sheldon closer together, becoming like brothers.
The Broken Series
Sheldon is known to be kind towards others, but due to his werewolf heritage, he has a very bad temper.
Sheldon is very tall, and towers over most of his friends. He has hazel green eyes, his hair is a dark brown. He typically wears t-shirts and jeans. He is fair skinned with a smile full of dimples.
Sheldon has the abilities of a Werewolf
- Super Strength - Werewolves are much stronger than any human. They are not as strong as a vampire whilst in human form but when it is a full moon they are more powerful than vampires.
- Super Speed - Werewolves are extremely faster than any human. Werewolves can use this ability in either Human or wolf form.
- Super Agility - Werewolves possess superhuman agility. They can move, jump, climb, and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion.
- Super Durability - Werewolves can take far more trauma than Humans can without much discomfort or injury. They can also exert themselves without much tire.
- Healing Factor - Werewolves possess superhuman regenerative abilities, meaning if ever injured, their bodies will heal near-instantaneously. Like vampires, werewolves heal instantly from damage, and have been commented to heal just as fast as them. However, not every werewolf heals as fast. Unlike vampires, when a werewolf’s neck is broken, they stay dead.
- Super Senses - Werewolves have the extremely keen senses of smell, sight, taste, and hearing inherent in all canines.
- Ability to turn into a wolf on command - werewolves can turn into werewolves whenever they desire, not just on a full moon, since he is a full blooded werewolf.
- The Reckoning (First Appearance)
- The Glimpse
- Trails of Magic
- Broken Shards
- Day Terrors
- Past Mistakes
- Bright Eyes
- The Undead
- He is the first werewolf shown in the series shown to get the gene activated, especially at such a young age.